Woodward Design+Build is seeking to hire a Senior Architect.
Woodward Design+Build is a regional leader in the design and construction community with an office culture that encourages innovation and offers challenging career opportunities. We are searching for talented, design-oriented candidates to join our team of professionals. We offer an excellent work environment in our new, LEED Gold Certified office building in mid-city New Orleans as well as a wide range of exciting projects across the Gulf South region.
We are seeking to add an Associate or Senior Architect to our team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit software
- Excellent design and communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with attention to detail
Years of experience and licensure:
- Associate/Senior Architect: Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience and be currently licensed or have fulfilled requirements for licensure.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodward offers a competitive benefits package.
This position will report to the Director of Design.
Please apply to learn more about the specific responsibilities and projects associated with the role.
The following is a list of some of the firm’s current or completed design projects: The Four Seasons New Orleans Hotel & Residences (World Trade Center), The Giani Building, Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, Isidore Newman Science Facility, Flower Hall at Tulane University, New Orleans Military & Maritime Academy, Woodward Design+Build Headquarters, Liberty’s Kitchen, Saints & Pelicans Training Facilities.