Our preconstruction services lay the foundation for successful projects from the earliest stage. This proactive building approach draws on the unique strengths and diverse resources of Woodward Design+Build and ensures that all team members share the same vision for our projects from day one.
Preconstruction services form an important part of our Integrated Design+Build approach. It empowers a collaborative team of construction professionals to work together effectively and efficiently for your end goals. Our estimators, project managers, and operations managers are involved with the design team from initial programming through completed construction documents, while our in-house teams and subcontractors find the best solutions to exceed your expectations.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team members deliver this exceptional level of service using proven processes and systems. These include:
- Conceptual budget estimates
- Preliminary and updated construction schedules
- Comparative estimate summaries
- Value analysis and value engineering
- Suggested design alternatives to save time, money, and improve quality
- Cost management
- Analysis of proposed building systems
- Constructability studies
- Sustainability reviews
- Guaranteed maximum price estimate
- Cash flow projections
- Permitting assistance
- Identification and pre-purchasing of items with long delivery times
- Trade prequalification and solicitation
- Purchasing and scope management
Contact us to learn how Woodward Design+Build’s preconstruction services can benefit your project.
Subcontractors and suppliers interested in working with us on future projects may download our pre-qualification form [PDF]. We are always open to building new relationships with qualified subcontractors and suppliers.