Woodward Design+Build is seeking an Engineer.
As directed by the Woodward Engineering Group (WEG) Division Manager, design and analyze new and existing structures and conduct construction administration. Prepare pricing and construction documents and coordinate with Engineers In Training (EITs). Focus is primarily on structural engineering, with a minor focus on civil/site engineering. Additional responsibilities may arise as needed.
Engineer reports directly to the WEG Division Manager.
The responsibilities of the role may be found by visiting the application page.
Computer Skills Needed
Basic knowledge of computer operations and the following applications:
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• MS Streets and Trips*
• Revit based products*
• RISA Products*
- Indicates that WEG will assist in training on these programs
Technical Skills Needed
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited University in the USA
- Master of Science Degree strongly encouraged
- Be registered in Louisiana as a Professional Engineer, or as approved by the WEG Division Manager
- Must be in and maintain good standing with State Board of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors
How to Apply
Please click here to apply online.